Colorful Background Page with Distress Inks I took some classes over on Bluprint (you have probably see the commercial during the TV Show “Making It” on NBC. Anyway I learned how to make a colorful background page with distress inks. This was my first attempt … Continue reading
- How to make Pretty Edges for your Art Journals
- Girl Face Stamp on Art Journal Page Breathe, Heal, Relax
- Honey Bee Yourself Sunflower Art Journal Page
- My Manifesting Art Journal Book
- Be the Light Art Journal Page with Video
CreativelyTina.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This program is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I offer the best commentary I have.
As well, third party links are often affiliate-based which means I receive a small percentage of the sale (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for all of your support!